Why buy residential let legal protection?
We are proud to offer landlords legal protection insurance that not only offers what we believe is great value, but a wide range of policy benefits that are not always offered with other providers.
Available as a standalone policy (or as an add-on to any existing residential let property policy you have with us), our legal protection cover will help you meet the cost of bringing and defending civil action to protect your interests in a let residential property situated in England, Scotland or Wales.
- Cover for legal costs and expenses in the pursuit or defence of civil disputes relating to a let property
- Loss of salary or wages incurred for the time off work to attend any court or tribunal hearing as a witness or defendant (up to £100 per person per day, maximum £1,000 per claim)
- Legal costs incurred to use your legal rights to evict anyone, other than tenants who have your permission to be in the property
- A 24 Hour Helpline, so you know we are always at the end of the phone if you need help
- Legal cover costs up to £50,000 per incident
- Cover for all tenant types
- Cover for both long-term leaseholders as well as those on a minimum 6-month agreement.
Landlords, don’t get caught out with legal fees – act now!
To find out more about landlords legal protection insurance, or to get a quote, please call us on 0800 9707 172.
Please note: Legal cover premiums are calculated per individual lease agreement and not per individual property address.