Renovation insurance from Cover4LetProperty is aimed at people with empty properties who are looking to carry out renovations whilst it is unoccupied.
Key benefits and points to note include:
- an unoccupied property is typically one that stands empty for at least 30-45 consecutive days
- this policy covers structural and non structural work
- suitable for unoccupied properties undergoing loft conversion, extensions etc
- this is a specialist product for landlords or homeowners who have bought property to renovate which will be unoccupied whilst the works are being carried out
- online and immediate quotations from a range of specialist providers available
- property owners liability insurance up to £2m included
- policies available offering theft and fire cover
- please note that the policy does not cover the actual works themselves
- subsidence cover is excluded if structural works are being carried out.
Because of the intricate nature of renovation insurance, there may be occasions where we are unable to offer online quotes for all risks. In these cases your request for a quote will be passed straight over to team of specialists who will then call you to discuss your quotation.
As renovation insurance is such a specialist product, you may wish to call us to discuss your own individual cover needs. Our team of experts are always on hand to help you, so please do not hesitate to call us free on 0800 970 7172.