UK Holiday Home Insurance from Cover4LetProperty is aimed at people who have a second home, or a holiday home that they let, in the UK.
Using standard owner-occupier home insurance to cover a holiday let or second home will not suffice. This is because properties of this type tend to face different and often increased risks than a standard home.
If you have the ‘wrong’ type of buildings and / or contents cover for your holiday home, you could find it is invalid. If you require verification on any aspect of the cover which most suits your needs, therefore, then please call us free on 0800 970 7172.
Key benefits and policy options include:
- get immediate online quotations from specialist providers and buy online
- loss of rental income and alternative accommodation costs
- cover for periods when the property is unoccupied (subject to terms and conditions being met)
- up to 20% discount if you have been claims-free for 3 years
- cover for permanently installed swimming pools, fixed jacuzzis, hot tubs and spas, tennis courts, drives, patios and terraces, walls, gates and fences and fixed fuel tanks under the buildings section of the policy
- options for accidental damage and breakages by the owner and / or guests – including malicious damage;
- buildings and contents cover for theft, fire, lightning, explosion and subsidence
- frost damage to fixed water tanks, apparatus or pipes
- replacement of locks following theft or loss of keys up to £750
- property owners liability insurance up to £5m
- cover for domestic staff (e.g. cleaning or gardening staff) up to £5m.
Getting the most appropriate and cost-effective cover for your second home is important, so if you prefer to talk to us, please call us free on 0800 970 7172 to discuss your own individual cover needs.