Call our friendly team

01702 606 301

Buy to Let Home Insurance

Cover4 Let Property offers market leading policies covering the building and contents insurance for your buy to let property.

The building and contents insurance we provide under our buy to let home insurance can include:–

  • Accidental damage cover
  • Loss of rent
  • Property owners liability
  • Landlords contents

These are just some of the covers we provide, unlike other insurers all of our buy to let insurance policies include subsidence cover as standard.

Our policies are affordable and offer low cost landlord insurance whilst providing you with market leading coverage for your building and contents insurance for your buy to let home insurance.

Whether you are interested in high level policy cover or low cost landlord insurance our buy to let building & contents insurance will cater for your individual requirements.

Our team of experts have extensive knowledge of buy to let home insurance and can offer you expert advice for your building & contents insurance requirements.

Obtain your quotation and buy online or call us free on 0800 9707 172 to discuss your requirements.

Here at Cover4 Let Property quotations from multiple insurers for your buy to let home insurance are only a simple mouse click or telephone call away.