Call our friendly team

01702 606 301

Where Can I Buy A Trusted Buy To Let Landlord Insurance Policy?

Where can I purchase a trusted buy to let landlord insurance policy for my buy to let UK based property?

Cover4LetProperty, that’s where!

At Cover4LetProperty we have access to a wide range of specialist landlord insurance providers who are able to offer buy to let UK property insurance for buildings contents house insurance.

Our buy to let landlord insurance policies are competitively priced and offer what we consider to be very comprehensive levels of policy cover.

Our buy to let UK based policies always include subsidence cover, malicious damage by tenant and no restrictions on whom you let to as standard unless you are advised otherwise. You can also include accidental damage cover for your building contents house insurance.

The buy to let landlord insurance market can be full of potential banana skins and our experts are here to guide you through the complications and offer you the most appropriate buy to let UK insurance product to suit your needs.

Whether you have one property or multi properties our buy to let landlord insurance will offer you competitive terms on your buy to let UK based property.

Get a landlord insurance quote online or call us free on 0800 9707 172 to discuss your buy to let landlord insurance needs now!

This entry was posted in FAQs. Bookmark the permalink.