Let Property Insurance

Cover4LetProperty offers quick and easy online quotations from some of the leading let property insurance companies in the UK, giving you the peace of mind that your cover is provided by a reputable, trusted company. We have long standing relationships with our insurers, which has enabled us to secure exclusive deals with them – ensuring you get the most cost-effective yet comprehensive protection available.

In addition, we have made sure that our policy cover is all encompassing but does not provide you with expensive add-ons that you do not require.

Some examples of the policy benefits of our let property insurance include:

  • quotes from multiple insurers, giving you choice and flexibility
  • prices from £88.00
  • subsidence and trace and access cover included– not all insurers provide this as standard
  • loss of rental income and alternative accommodation costs
  • the ability to get a quote and buy online immediately
  • cover for malicious damage by tenant included at no extra cost
  • commercial and residential cover available
  • optional accidental damage cover
  • no restrictions on tenant type.

Landlord Insurance

Our service is easy to use – landlord insurance quotations are displayed clearly and highlight the major benefits or exclusions for the quoted let property insurance company. You can view the policy summary and key facts documents and easily see the policy excess which is being offered – all this equates to helping you choose the most appropriate let property insurance solution for your own unique needs.

Alternatively, if you would rather speak to an expert, then please do call us free on 0800 9707 172, and one of our friendly and professional team will be more than happy to help.