If you have multiple properties, then our portfolio insurance is designed for you. Offering flexible protection, our policy gives you the peace of mind that your properties – no matter whether a mix of occupied/unoccupied, residential or commercial – are covered in one easy to manage, bespoke policy.
Some examples of the policy benefits of our property portfolios insurance include the following:
- suitable for residential and commercial properties;
- all residential tenant types considered;
- multi-tenanted residential/commercial properties;
- both occupied and unoccupied properties can be covered under one policy;
- subsidence cover included as standard;
- optional accidental cover for buildings and contents;
- property owners’ liability insurance;
- cover for short-term leases;
- bespoke case-by-case underwriting;
- cover for loss of rent.
Please note that claim limits apply. You can find these in your policy documentation. Or please call us and we will be very happy to help.
Please call us on 01702 606 301 to get a quote
Portfolios insurance FAQS
Here we share some of the frequently asked questions we receive on portfolio insurance. If you have any further questions or would like an insurance quote for your property portfolio, then please do not hesitate to telephone us on 01702 606 301.
Who needs portfolio insurance?
Portfolio insurance is ideal for property investors in the UK who own multiple properties.
If you’re a landlord with a portfolio of rental properties, portfolio insurance can protect you against unforeseen events that can cause financial loss. This includes natural disasters, fire, vandalism, theft, and other risks that can damage your properties.
What are the different types of property portfolio insurance?
There are different types of portfolio insurance available, depending on the level of cover you need. These include:
- landlord portfolio insurance: covering landlords who own multiple properties. It typically can include cover for both residential and commercial properties, as well as student lets and holiday lets;
- commercial property portfolio insurance: This type of insurance provides coverage for commercial properties, including offices, shops, and warehouses.
What does portfolio insurance cover?
Portfolio insurance covers a wide range of risks that can damage your properties. These typically may include:
- fire and smoke damage;
- flood and water damage;
- storm damage;
- theft and burglary;
- (optional) accidental damage;
- loss of rent;
- property owners’ liability.
What are the benefits of portfolio insurance?
There are several benefits to having portfolio insurance, including:
- peace of mind: knowing that your properties are protected against unforeseen events can give you reassurance;
- time saving: you only have one renewal date and one insurance policy to manage;
- cost-effective: compared to insuring individual properties separately, portfolio insurance can be more cost-effective.
Do you have more questions?
Then please get in touch on 01702 606 301. One of our friendly team will be delighted to help.