Call our friendly team

01702 606 301

Landlord Insurance and Unoccupied Property Insurance

Cover4LetProperty are experts in landlords insurance, let property insurance & unoccupied property insurance and can offer buildings & contents insurance to you the property owner.

Our group has arranged over 40,000 landlord insurance & unoccupied property insurance policies. We specialise in landlord insurance & unoccupied property insurance which is why you can’t buy anything else from this website! We believe in offering you a professional and personal service – our experts are on hand to give you advice regarding your buildings and contents insurance simply call us on 01702 606301.

Landlord Insurance/Buy to Let Insurance

We offer quote and buy online quotations for your buildings and contents insurance. We offer landlord insurance quotations from leading insurers enabling you to receive the most competitive quotation available from visiting just one web site! Our landlord insurance scheme offers quotations for your buildings and contents in a matter of minutes.

Unoccupied Property Insurance

Our online quote & buy quotation system will offer you various levels of cover dependant upon your needs. We have been leading the market for some time with our innovative unoccupied insurance product which can even include full perils cover including subsidence. Don’t buy your unoccupied property insurance from a broker who does not specialise in this unique product – Cover4LetProperty are the unoccupied property insurance experts.

Commercial Property Owners

Competitive quotations and flexible policy cover available for your commercial property, we can offer terms for all tenant types and all areas of the UK. We offer cover for all commercial property types including shops, offices, warehouses, industrial units etc. We have access to a panel of top insurance companies.

Renovation Insurance / Properties under works

Renovation insurance is for homeowners, whether existing owner-occupiers or landlords. We can cover most unoccupied properties undergoing works including: redecoration, redevelopment, restoration, extensions, renovations. Short Term and Long Term Policies available.

UK Holiday Home Insurance

Our range of insurance policies for a holiday or second home in the UK offer comprehensive protection at a cost-efficient price. With some useful product features included as standard, such as malicious damage caused by a person lawfully allowed in your home, Trace and Access cover, and subsidence, plus generous discounts typically available, you can feel confident that your holiday home is adequately protected – and at a price that suits your budget.

Landlords Legal Protection

We are proud to offer landlords legal protection insurance that not only offers what we believe is great value, but a wide range of policy benefits that are not always offered with other providers.

Available as a standalone policy (or as an add-on to any existing residential let property policy you have with us), our legal protection cover will help you meet the cost of bringing and defending civil action to protect your interests in a let residential property situated in England, Scotland or Wales.

Rent Guarantee Insurance

Rent guarantee insurance gives you the peace of mind that should your tenant fall in to rent arrears, or absconds owing you outstanding monies, then this insurance will step in and compensate you up to £1,500 per month for a maximum of 6 months (or until vacant possession has been attained).

Not only that, but landlords legal protection insurance is included as standard with our rent guarantee insurance too, so you can enjoy all round peace of mind that your legal costs are covered (up to £50,000 per incident), at what we believe is a very competitive price.

HMO Insurance

An HMO is any let accommodation for three or more tenants who live as more than one household and share essential facilities such as the toilet and bathroom or kitchen. HMO’s occupy a special place in the range of different kinds of private rented accommodation – and, because of that, require a specialist form of landlord’s insurance, namely HMO insurance.