Call our friendly team

01702 606 301


Landlords Insurance

If you are looking for landlords insurance, let us do all the hard work for you! Simply complete one short form, and we’ll search our panel of specialist cover to match you with the most cost-effective and suitable cover for your let property. Read more

Unoccupied Property Insurance

Whether you are a landlord with an empty property just waiting for a tenant or property owner whose own home will be unoccupied for a few months, then we can help! Get your unoccupied property insurance quote in under 2 minutes! Read more

Commercial Property Insurance

Commercial property owners insurance is important for the many different risks your commercial property faces. That is why we offer bespoke packages, designed to meet your individual requirements, and budget. Read more

Renovation Insurance / Properties undergoing works

If your empty property is undergoing renovation, you need to make sure it is properly protected with our specialist renovation insurance cover. Our policy benefits are flexible, meaning you get the cover you need. Read more

UK Holiday Home Insurance

Your second or holiday home is just as important to you as your main residence. That is why we pride ourselves on offering affordable cover for your UK holiday home, giving you complete peace of mind that is adequately protected. Cover includes legal liability up to £2m, and up to £5m for domestic staff; optional accidental damage cover; cover for periods of unoccupancy, and much more! Read more

Landlords Legal Protection

Available as a standalone policy (or as an add-on to any existing residential let property policy you have with us), our legal protection cover will help you meet the cost of bringing and defending civil action to protect your interests in a let residential property situated in England, Scotland or Wales. Read more

Landlords Legal Protection and Rent Guarantee Insurance

Available as a stand-alone policy, our legal expenses insurance can cover the legal costs associated with residential property disputes, tenant eviction, etc.

Optional rent cover is also available should a tenant default on their payments (set limits apply in all cases) … Read more

HMO Insurance

HMO’s occupy a special place in the range of different kinds of private rented accommodation – and, because of that, require a specialist form of landlord’s insurance, namely HMO insurance. Read more

Terrorism Insurance

Available for both residential and commercial properties, terrorism insurance is designed to cover potential losses and liabilities that might occur due to terrorist activities. This cover is available as a stand-alone cover … Read more

Unoccupied Commercial Insurance

Your commercial property may be unoccupied for any number of reasons, such as awaiting sale, new tenants, or the property being renovated/undergoing works. We offer three levels of unoccupied commercial property insurance cover to protect your empty property, so you can choose the insurance solution most suitable for you … Read more

Tenants Contents Insurance

Tenant contents insurance is a type of insurance policy designed for renters. It typically protects your personal possessions against damage, loss or theft, up to set limits. The policy also has options for accidental cover and worldwide risks for money and credit cards … Read more

Portfolio Insurance

Property portfolio insurance protects landlords who own multiple residential and commercial properties, covering most property types. Both occupied and unoccupied properties can be protected under one policy. This allows for easier administration, making for time and cost-effective property portfolio insurance cover … Read more