Buy to Let Insurance

The buy to let market has been growing exponentially with it being seen as a golden business opportunity or as a pension nest egg. Cover4 are experts in buy to let insurance and provide an online solution for your insurance needs.

Whether it be a single property or a portfolio, Cover4 can provide the buy to let insurance products you need to ensure your peace of mind. Cover4 have a panel of insurers each providing their own buy to let insurance products ensuring that no matter the area or the individual risk, we can provide the best terms at the best premium.

Cover4 Let Property provide a quote and buy website meaning you can make your own decision with the information in front of you in black and white as to the cover level and premium you require from your buy to let insurance. Cover can be effected immediately online and we post all documentation to you on the next working day. Alternatively you can call our buy to let insurance team on 0800 9707 172 to receive quotations, advice and to go on cover with immediate effect.