Call our friendly team

01702 606 301

Do you offer cover for Listed Buildings for Landlords Insurance?

If you are a landlord of a listed property, then making sure you get the most appropriate cover and at a cost-effective price, will no doubt be important to you.

We are pleased to confirm that at Cover4LetProperty, we can offer terms for the majority of risks including:

  • Grade I
  • Grade II
  • Scottish Grade Listed Properties

Get a quote online for landlords listed buildings insurance

Our online quotation system will offer immediate Landlord Insurance Quotations for the majority of these risks although some of them may “refer”. This means that will then contact you with our quotation once we have obtained terms for you.

Why may the quote “refer”

The reason we cannot offer terms immediately for some listed buildings can vary but it will depend upon the age of the, the grade listing, sums insured, tenant type etc.

Our Landlord Insurance Policies will not cater for thatched properties but if you would still like some advice on where you can obtain a quotation for these specialist type of properties then please speak to a member of our team who will be more than happy to help.

Cover4LetProperty pride ourselves on our ability to provide competitive Landlords Insurance quotations for the majority of Grade Listed buildings. You can be rest assured that you will be dealing with a Broker who knows the most appropriate policy cover you require – and who can offer it at a competitive price.

This entry was posted in FAQs. Bookmark the permalink.